Monday, August 31, 2009

Hello out there!!!!

Well I got all of my laundry done at home! Yes Ben finally hooked up the washer and dryer that was Grandpa's. They've been sitting in their spots since we moved in back in Dec. It's really exciting to be able to do laundry at home. Yes I know I'm a dork.
Not too much new going on here. Ben and I have been going on a lot of hikes this summer. Some easy ones and some long ones and some interesting ones. All of them were worth it! We make our own trail mix and bring waters with us and depending on the hike some sandwiches. And since we've been hiking, we've been trying to eat a little bit healthier. I don't even know when the last time I had a Swiss Cake Roll. We were at Stop and Shop today and I had to let them know it was nothing personal and that I still loved them! Ben's been going to the gym a couple of times a week. I try to do some wii fit. My schedule sucks, I know it's an excuse but it's hard.
We're going to a Mets game on Tuesday.(even though they are sucking this year) They're Ben's team. And I'm pretty sure everyone knows we're going to Ireland in January! I went to the post office the other day to take care of my pass port. Hey Ron, that's one step closer to The Amazing Race!!!! Just any time we'll be together, you need to bring your recorder.
Me and Cole get to work together on Tuesdays most weeks. Thank God, cuz I just might kill everyone in that place. And she likes to fart on me all day long! She claims that if she doesn't release her gas then she'll get sick. Which is fine if you release but it doesn't have to be ON ME!!! We try to go out to dinner together just the two of us. But of course neither of us can decide where to eat, and we end up at crap places like Ruby Tuesday's. Which brought us to the decision that we are going to start our own website about us reviewing normal places like that and pretty much tearing them to shreds! If the food or service is no good. (cole, I did check google and there is like a million different sites). I've had Nino sleep over twice now. He'll be all excited to come over and play with Zoe and see Ben, then the minute he get's bored it's all "can I go home now?" And all I say is that he's stuck with me for good! It's been fun both times, EXCEPT when he comes into my room at 6:45 in the morning yelling "boogedie boo" Thanks Cole. And we get to hang out on Mondays. Go swimming, play games(where he tries to cheat...thanks cole again) play lego batman on play station.
Mom and Dad's visit was good, but too short. They got here late afternoon. Relaxed for a little bit, then we all went to Ben's parent's for food. Cole and Nino went too. All Nino wanted to do was go upstairs look around and go into the attic, while we were all sitting outside talking. It was fun, I didn't think it was weird at all. Good food, good weather, and good conversation. We left around nine I think. Went home watched the football hall of fame induction. BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE! Went to bed. Got up and ate some breakfast and then they ran as fast as they could! (just kidding) Mom told me again that if I wanted to move back to Buffalo I could. No thank you.
What else?...Oh, we went to see Inter Milan and AC Milan play at Gillete Stadium. (pro soccer teams from Italy) That was really cool seeing huge teams like that play in person. It was just a friendly but it was still fun. We went to Weezer and Blink182 the other night. That was really fun. And I'm really excited for the Bills game, which is coming up soon. On the Monday we come back, Ben's going to Boston or New York (can't remember which city) for a concert. Cole and Tony are going to New York for a Yankee's game and Nino will be sleeping over my house for the night! That will be rough...I'll have to drink a little less maybe during the day on Sunday. HAH! Who am I kidding?
Anyways...Jill's right. (did I just say that?JK) We really need to keep up on this blog. EVERYONE.
OK...that's enough for this evening
Love and miss all of you!!!

No comments: