Monday, November 10, 2008

Dole Plantation

Halloween was great . . . Kids cute as ever and they called it quits after about 10 houses . . . Although I do not remember getting small bags from every house and/or 3 or 4 pieces of candy at every house. 10 houses and they easily each had over 50 pieces of candy . . . oh well better selection to "share"!


Congrats BRIT! As far as Buffalo sports -Sabres sat 3-1 loss and then 20-10 Bills loss on Sunday . . . . seriously will I see them beat a New England Franchise again?!?!?!?

Hey low of 29 tonight . . . I miss HI!

Love ya all,
Ron

1 comment:

Sub Wife Sub Life said...

I remember going tricker treating for hours and hours.... The Ward Rd moms would load us all into the Potts station wagon and take us all over the place.... I remember the year Ron went as a robot....too bad we don't have a picture of it we can post here:)