Friday, January 16, 2009

Haunama Bay

On Friday morning we got up and packed up to head off to Haunama Bay. It took us a little longer than expected to get everyone loaded into the car, stop and get supplies (and to pee...between me, Cass, Cole, and Kendall...it was often) We also had to pick up the other love birds Amy and Ben up in Waikiki.

Ron and Jenn met us there and we headed off to the water. It's been a long time since I went snorkeling and I was a little freaked out....I think all of us but Ron were a little skeptical:-P

We had a lot of fun seeing the sites and the beauty of Haunama Bay. We piled into the cars (don't ask me who rode with who because I know we juggled that around a bit trying to make sure we all got to stop and get Cassidy's birthday presents for the next day:)

When we got back to the cabins there was a beautiful rainbow that Ron was able to capture on film.

1 comment:

Sub Wife Sub Life said...

Hey you forgot to mention that Ben and I saw a good sized sea turtle!